Do you want a cookie?
Boughten biscuits with homemade filling – easy, quick and satisfying.
Everybody wants a cookie.
Peanut butter, banana and cocoa filling for biscuits
- banana – 1 medium sized
- peanut butter – 4 spoons
- avocado – 1/2 part, medium sized
- cocoa powder – 3 spoons
- grounded flax seeds – 1,5 spoon
- agave syrup – 2 spoons
- coconut oil – 1 spoon
- turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
- digestive biscuits – about 20 pieces
- To make the filling, blend ingredients together.
- Take one biscuit, place 1 big spoon of filling on top of biscuit, and add another biscuit on top. Repeat until the filling runs out.
- Put the cookies into the fridge for an hour: biscuits will be harden, filling will be creamy.