Crunchy and hot bread rolls with cold salad perfect for a lazy evening at home.
It would be better not to go outside with this fresh breath – confirmed.
Garlic cheese bread rolls with avocado salad
- bread roll – 5 white/s
- dairy free spread – 8 spoons
- olive oil – 1 spoon
- grated vegan cheese – 1/2 cup
- garlic – 5 gloves
- parsley – 1 spoon
- pepper – to taste
- avocado – 2 medium sized
- cherry tomatoes – 10 medium sized
- arugula – 2 handfuls
- lime juice – 1 spoon
- oregano – 1 teaspoon
- hemp oil – 1 teaspoon
- Combine together using fork: grated vegan cheese, chopped garlic, dairy free spread, olive oil, parsley, pepper.
- Slice bread rolls into thick slices, not slicing all the way, but keeping the slices connected.
- Use fingers to spread a bit of ready mixture in between each slice and spread it thinly all over the top of the bread rolls as well.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and bake rolls for about 7 minutes.
- Diced avocado, halved cherry tomatoes stir gently with arugula, oregano, lime juice, oil and let stand in fridge for about 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot bread rolls with cold salad.