Something green and worth eating for health.
Perhaps with baked sweet potatoes and sauerkraut mix with onion, green peppers and radish?
Or a burger option?
Broccoli and millet patties
- broccoli – 1 medium sized
- millet – 3/4 cup
- garlic – 3 cloves
- sunflower seeds – 3 spoons
- agave syrup – 1,5 spoons
- grounded flax seeds – 1,5 spoons
- hot water – 4 spoons
- pepper – to taste
- oil – 8 spoons
- Follow package directions for preparing millet + a few minutes more (a little overcooked will be better).
- Steam the broccoli for about 12 minutes.
- Grounded flax seeds stir with hot water and put the mixture in the fridge.
- In a bowl, using a fork crush broccoli. Add cooled millet, pressed garlic, sunflower seeds, agave syrup, mixture from the fridge and pepper.
- Use a hands to mix everything and shape the mixture into patties.
- Fry in hot oil until golden on both sides.