I’m glad for lazy weekend breakfast.
Especially with this aroma in home.
Juicy, sweet tomatoes with melting garlic in the mouth.
Roasted tomatoes with garlic
- tomato – 8 medium sized
- garlic – 1 head
- oregano – 1 teaspoon
- sweet paprika – 1/2 teaspoon
- smoked paprika – 1/2 teaspoon
- thyme – 1/4 teaspoon
- olive oil – 3 spoons
- pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash and slice the tomatoes into pieces – about 1,5cm.
- Peel and cut garlic into large pieces.
- Put the tomatoes on aluminium foil and add garlic between them.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with spices.
- Roast about 30/40 minutes.
- Take a bread, dip in hot tomatoes…