I love the idea about bean-based pastas.
It’s high-protein, high-fiber, and so filling.
Recommended with delicate herbal flavor of the basil plus sweet corn and salty olives.
Red lentil pasta with pesto
- red lentil fusilli pasta – 250 grams
- basil pesto – 5 spoons
- garlic – 6 cloves
- canned corn – 3 spoons
- natural yeast – 2 spoons + a bit more for sprinkle
- olive oil – 2 spoons
- seed mix – 4 spoons
- green olives
- Follow the package directions and prepare pasta.
- Chopped garlic put into pan with hot oil and gently cook until softened.
- Drain the pasta and toss in a pan. Cook with garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add pesto and natural yeast and stir until sauce cover the pasta.
- Sprinkle with corn, seed mix and natural yeast and serve with a few green olives.