Sweet onion combined with soft mushrooms and amazing flavor of herbs de Provence – on top of crunchy bread rolls.
Yes, one more please!
Hands up – who is addicted to the ketchup?
Crunchy open-faced sandwiches with mushrooms
- bread roll – 5 white
- mushrooms – 500 grams
- onion – 4 medium sized
- olive oil – 6 spoons
- sweet paprika – 1 and 1/2 spoon
- herbs de Provence – 1 teaspoon
- turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
- soy sauce – 2 spoons
- pepper – to taste
- Dice an onion. Grate the mushrooms.
- Warm oil in pan, add onion, mushrooms and stir gently.
- When the mushrooms reduce the volume add spices and cook until all the liquid has evaporated and they will be brown – about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut a bread rolls in half and spread about 2 spoons of mixture on every half (optional – the vegan cheese on top).
- Bake in the oven for about 7 minutes.
- Bring ketchup.