Start your day with good morning.
Try mix flavor of roasted red pepper and healthy goodness for brain – walnuts.
Spread love – here we go.
Roasted red pepper and walnut spread
- red pepper – 3 middle sized
- walnut – 1 cup
- garlic – 2 cloves
- smoked paprika – 1/2 teaspoon
- sweet paprika – 1/2 teaspoon
- hot paprika – 1/2 teaspoon
- parsley – 1 spoon
- turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
- olive oil – 2 spoon
- pepper – to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Wash the peppers, cut them in half and remove the seed seats. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the skin of the peppers in some places will even burn.
- Put walnuts in bowl, cover with boiling water and let soak until the peppers cool. Drain thoroughly and rinse.
- Peel garlic and blend ingredients together.
- Spread on bread…